Traveling takes time and energy, but Lavish Escape is here to help.  We have put together a list of important documents, numbers and basic FAQ before traveling.  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns before you next vacation!

  • Passport Information:
    There are 2 types of Passports.  A Passport Card & a Passport Book.  The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.
    Get your passport now...
  • Airlines:
    Checking the status of your flights is a must.  Lavish Escape can do this for you but if you prefer to do this yourself, below is a list of the numbers you will need from our most popular airlines.
  • Car Rental Companies:
    Need to check the status of your reservation?  Again, Lavish Escape is here to assist but if you prefer to do this yourself, we have listed numbers from our most popular car rental companies.


*All Rights Reserved | *Resort Inclusions may vary per resort and may change at any time | *Vacation Villa Rental Pricing does not include airfare, car rental, taxes, electricity or extras. | *Liscenced and Insured
*Images and Content are owned and provided by All-Inclusive Resorts (Couples Resort, Sandlas Resorts, AIM Resorts)